Domestic Gutter Clearing
What are the benefits of hiring GAP to clear your home gutters?
- You avoid doing the work yourself
- Your safety is not at risk climbing ladders and working at height
- Money is saved in the long term as more costly repairs are prevented
- You get the peace of mind that a vital part of your home drainage system is maintained
What could we find in your gutters?
Gutters are exposed to the elements, so tend to collect items such as:-
- Leaves and moss
- Lichen and algae
- Dirt, silt and sand
- Acorns, conkers and pine needles
- Crisp packets and other general litter
- Dead birds or vermin
What services do we carry out for you?
- Perform a survey of your gutter using a wireless camera system
- Check for blockages and clear if necessary
- Remove all debris from the gutters
- Ensure all mess is cleaned up and that no foul odours are left behind - gutter clearing can be a messy task!
- Re-check all areas with wireless camera
What equipment do we use for gutter clearance?
We employ a SkyVac cleaning device that allows for safe and effective removal of gutter debris. This incorporates a long nozzle for access to all heights of guttering from ground level without the need for ladders or harnesses.
Our advanced wireless camera system ensures gutters are thoroughly inspected before and after cleaning.
See the SkyVac in action in the video below: